Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Every Princess Accessorizes (Part 2)

Besides the banner, the parents asked me to provide a couple of other decorations for the Princess  party to make it a Happy Ever After.  Namely, cupcake toppers and wall cutouts. No problem, I already had a design in mind. Out came the glitter paper and jewels because you can’t accessorize a Princess party without them.  These little guys fit the theme perfectly.
Next, they let me know they were completely bored with the ‘run of the mill’ party favors and asked if I had anything unique I could put together. Of course I did and I crazy was excited to make these.  You would think they were for me. I did make an extra one for Little Miss Papercuts because she just loves bags.  These little tutu bags are just so much cool and perfect for a Princess or Ballerina party.  All the little princesses were delighted to take these home filled with goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment