Monday, October 21, 2013

Planes, Train, Automobiles! Part 1



I am so excited so show off Little Mister PaperCuts nursery. It doesn’t matter that he was almost 6 months when I finished and another 6 months before I posted it.   He was a surprise baby so I had to wait to execute the design and them admire my work. To say I am ecstatic about how it came out is an understatement. And with that is going to take me at least 3 post to cover it all. 


First let’s talk Vinyl. Now you will see why I was doing all the experimenting. I design his whole room around it.  Creating these graphics was so fun and they cut out so cleanly. 

The ceiling (its so fun to just lay on his floor and look up)

His picture train choo chooo


Train rail and car lanes


Name banner:  I agonized over this design forever before it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment