Monday, June 27, 2011

Another 1st! A 1st Birthday That Is!

A good friend and an amazing colorist contacted me in regards her beautiful daughter’s, Jade, first birthday. She wanted to incorporate one of my designs into her daughter's 1st birthday.  I was ecstatic to throw out some ideas for her.  The one thing she was having an issue finding was a birthday hat that matched her green and white theme.  So she asked if I could me a "one of a kind" hat for Jade. Her only stipulations were that it had Jade's name it and was green and white.  Making this hat was just too much fun, especially creating the korker ribbon. 


I was, also honored to be invited to this little shindig and caught a cute picture of the birthday girl wearing her birthday hat.  Happy Birthday Jade!

No comments:

Post a Comment